Y did fma brotherhood have 2 end :''''(?

Nadia

May 12, 2008
alright u all no how long its been since fmab ended buh can u believe i only watched the last three episodes today cuz i wanted to be able 2 say 2 my self "its okay nadia fmab still didn't end" i no pathetic but then i watched them today this morning cuz i was like "its like it over cuz i stopped watching it so wat the hey" so i turned it on and watched it while the sun was shining and the birds were singing so that when i watch the whole series again for the forth time ill have nice nostalgia but here's my problem im gonna die of sadness cuz its over i really feel like some1's passed away, u no they were like family for me every week i would come and check up on them but not any more only a few photos (found on google) to remind me of there... ?overness?

WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET OVER THIS LOSS???
(recommendations of anime similar to fmab will get best answer and five stars but here's the catch ever answer i get for which anime 2 watch next that's like fmab lacks one very big detail: i want fighting scenes like episode 52 aka everyone's strength u no when al fights pride and kimblee and then the drawings look wiggly? that's 60% of the reason i like fmab u can also find fighting scenes with wiggly drawings like pain vs naruto, naruto vs sasuke, sasuke vs orochimaru in the valley of the dead and one of my favs kakashi vs kakuzu so don't tell me there aren't any wiggly drawings cuz i just gave a whole list thnx)

plz check out one of the above fights on youtube to get a clear idea of wat i mean and even if u think u no wat i mean plz watch it again ull notice that mayb u were wrong.

Back