Wrestlemania 28 Predictions?

RodO

Oct 4, 2008
I'm excited... this Mania is destined to be remembered 25-27 have been disapointments...
John Cena & Edge not in a World Title match... this years Mania present abit of everything (something new, fresh & familiar)... my tips for the 4 main events and why...

1. WWE Title Match; CM Punk vs. Jericho, Best vs. Best
- Believe will be Epic, this one is too close too call 50/50 however Jericho because missed out on Rumble & Chamber, no real reason just picking Y2J

2. World Heavyweighy C'Ship; Bryan vs. Sheamus... just like pick above too close too call however picking Bryan, I believe Rumble winners are cursed, Sheamus is the most dominant wrestler in WWE however Bryan has the tools and tactics to beat Sheamus

3. John Cena vs. The Rock (Icon vs. Icon)... will be a treat for fans old school & new school but picking The Peoples Champ the Rock to win in his hometown, no basis just predicting

4. The Undertaker vs. Triple H (Hell in a Cell)... believe.will be another epic classic and will be a treat because will be the last time these 2 will wrestle. Im picking the Game to.end the legendary streak, Im happy its HHH facing Undertaker as the only one who can end the streak. HHH will win just on basis that thats why this Mania will be remembered; because of the classic matches and possibly.the end of the streak

What are your picks?

Back