Wouldn't you be able to automatically tell by driving if your truck frame was...

Aim

Jul 23, 2008
...loose or broke? wouldn't you be able to feel it when driving & it wouldn't drive evenly ?? I have a 2005 trailblazer with a popping noise mostly when turning. Daily but not constant but the mechanics & I cant seem to figure out what it can be. every time I drive more & more I get & can hear this popping noise. It sounds like it's coming from the front or back passengers side maybe both on passengers side. I took it to 2 mechanics & they cant seem to figure out what it is cause everything seems tight. In the last year I've replaced shocks/struts, ball joints, radiator, battery, transmission coolant system, exhaust pipe, sway bar links & other little dumb things. The 1 mechanic said it was a ball joint so I replaced those but its still making the popping noise. It seems to happen when I back out of my driveway or a drive with a lip that isn't even ground & when i make a lot of frequent turns. It's so annoying hearing but it's a pop not a clunk or clang. Thanks all feedback is appreciated Going to try taking it 2 more places tomorrow as well to see if they can figure it out.

Just when I turn or am on even ground like pulling out the driveway. Nothing when started or breaking

not when going front wards or back wards mostly turning

doesn't do it all the time either. daily usually but not a constant thing, just annoying .

ive owned it for about 4 1/2 yrs

asked questions earlier & got a few responses saying it could be a frame problem so I was curious

Back