Would you ever go to a country to meet someone you spoke to online? Only

Mark

May 13, 2008
as a friendship? I have been speaking to this girl and she is from Chile, but she speak good english etc and i would like to go over to her country some time to visit her. Would you do it, if you spoke for a long time before?

Nah, the person may be completely different to their online persona. I wouldn't take the chance. It's better than getting a bullet in the face.

If you want to become the next person obducted by leaving the country. Are you mad? Don't you hear stories of people going to see people even in the same state they met online and never are seen again? Leaving the country? You are trying to get snatched up. NO!

No, it sound dangerous and the person could be completely different from what she sounded like online.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkxF6l1I6zthZWNn4tJC464J53NG;_ylv=3?qid=20100730125727AAfeXpp

Hell no. Are you serious? Make her come to you, if she really likes you she'd come as an illegal. Hopefully, you're not from Arizona tho.

No. I have spoken to a guy for 3-4 years and now he disappeared. No idea where he is. I never went to visit him even though, visiting him would be nice, but I feel in practical sense, no point.

Back