Would anyone be willing to talk to me privatly about my boyfriend attacking an

Crystal

May 13, 2008
raping me? Yesterday my boyfriend an I had an arguement about something so small but this time was different I could see it in his face. An he stared by slapping me hard an I hit him back which was a bad move because he pushed me down to the bed with my arms behind my back an said in my ear that hed wanted to do this for ages I was crying because by this point I was so scared is all I could do was keep sayin his name an saying stop it please . I didn't know what he was goin to do but I didn't thiink he would rape me but he pushed my dressin gown up an did it whilst holding both of my arms with 1 of his an his other hand over my mouth grippin my face so hard it hurt so much. I cried all the way through. When he got off me I just lay there an he walked out. When he came back he tried to cuddle me an I pushed him away so he punched me in my face an I fell on the floor an he kicked me in my rips 4 times until I was just in agony. I have hurt my rips an have a huge black eye. I had to stay with him because he lives up on a mountain an I had no way of getting home. He cuddled me all night an rubbed my stomach an said how sorry he was. I ignored him. I went home today an I don't know what I'm doing. Even though I have the marks to prove it I won't go to the police because they were not willing to help me before an I'm scared people would not belive me because he has many friends an they would never ever think of him like that. I hope someone is willing to talk to me because right now I'm really confused an hurt.

You won't go to the police, how stupid are you!? The mans a bloody maniac and should be locked up for a long time

Back