Worst Current Commercials

i like the freecreditreport.com commercial, its a catchy tune and it get stuck in my head :(

I love singing along to them.

But these are the worst ones. You probably haven't seen them since they're only local but I have to watch them all the damn time.

What's funny about this thread is that even though those commercials annoy you guys, they did exactly what they're supposed to do. You remember the product and maker of the commercial because they've annoyed you enough to get you to drill it in your head.

Yes, but I also boycott the products and services in said commercials and tell all my friends who ask about them not to buy

"It's my money and I need it now!"

They say a man should always dress
For the job he wants.
So why am I dressed up like a Pirate
In this restaurant?
It's all because so hacker stole my identity
now I'm in here every evening
serving chowder and ice tee.
Should have gone to free credit
report dot com,
I could have seen this coming at me
like an atom bomb.
They monitor your credit
and send you email alerts
so you don't end up sell'n fish
to tourist in t-shirts.

above the influence commercials and anti tobacco. jesus, somebody please bomb the anti tobacco companies.

that animal shelter commercial with that annoying effing music on the arms of an angel or whatever makes me want to shoot myself because i feel guilty whenever those cat and dogs stare at me through the tv screen.

it must have been a typo a typo a typo :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

Which does what for the company? If I remember it and talk about it with others it may generate more revenue.. But that's assuming that I'm talking about it in a good way.

If their commercial comes up in the "worst" discussion.. It's most likely bad for them.

/rant.
I do see your point though.

Back