World's worst dog preparing for a vacation trip.?

Junior

Jun 20, 2008
My new puppy (not really, but still growing), a pug named Frank, is one of the worst dogs out there. And honestly I wouldn't change a thing about him because he has good intentions.But people are afraid of him. But he is a good dog at heart, I love him so much and I really would like to take him with my other dog on a two week trip down to Texas.

Our other dog is a tiny older Yorkie with bad health problems. She is physically weak. She behaves very well. But Frank does know how to behave nicely with her. He wants to play, but she is too weak too. We can't even let him in the same room with her because of how playful he is. Any way to help with that?

Also, back to the trip. We are renting a house for the two weeks and staying in a few hotels here and there. How do I get him to behave in the car and hotel?

Also, he bites a lot. We have been trying to spray him with water and make loud noises when did does such. BUT...he loves it! He loves getting sprayed and the loud noises make him really wined up. How to help with the biting? Because there is going to be a lot of kids on the vacation and I don't want people to be scared of him. Then if we walk around the room he bites our pants and gets holes in them. Anyway to stop this?

Then, finally, how to calm him down with people, If someone lays or even sits on the floor he is ALL OVER THEM. And bites..bites...bites...

I have a month left to get him in line....help!

Back