Woman of the year 2006

shortmama7j

Apr 7, 2008
hi guys.

in my city the ''woman of the year'' competition is organised every year in different categories, for example: sport, culture, fashion, media etc. after few rounds of selection, there are 5 nominees in every category, and this year in the 'sport' category i am one of those five nominees.

now the voting of the people will decide who the winner is. the voting can be done by phone, sms and email, but since you all live in different parts of the world, i would kindly ask you to send your vote for me by email.

send it to the following email address: [email protected]

leave the subject line empty

in the email just write my name: Klaudia Maric

thanx guys

Heyyyy . . . I've got an idea. Why doesn't someone come along and point out my poor reading comprehension . . . . oh wait!!

Don't worry, I will. I'm just giving you a hard time, ya know, for all the shameless self promotion!

lol - I rarely look at peoples profile....

I wonder how many other mappers I think are male who are female, or vice versa....

Apparently everyone thought I was a 12yo girl at the start of my time here... PFFFFFT!!!

I know, I keep forgetting too. She just doesn't post enough pictures

Good luck BTW

You should really be posting a nice big pic in the gallery. Something with you in a nice little black number or a bikini Just so we can see what we're all voting for

Back