Will Fedor ever fight in the UFC?

Frankthetank1

Jul 21, 2008
Not likely.

UFC has non-compete clauses on their contracts, and Fedor's priority is Sambo tournaments.

He only signs with organizations that allow him to compete in Sambo, UFC is not one of them.

He would fight for a Japanese organization before joining the UFC

doubt it. Dana White completely ruined any chance of that ever happening, aside from that, I dont think Fedor is eager to step in an octagon.

man I sure hope he does sometime soon, because affliction is gonna go out of business eventually, especially if they decide to have a PPV show the same night as UFC 100, that would be suicide. I would like to see Fedor smash some of the ufc's heavyweights though.

there are a few kick boxers fighters i will like to see on UFC like Gokhan Saki from Turkey if Fedor fight him on a stand up fight this young fighter will beat him for sure but if Fendor take him to the ground Gokhan will lose. But his record is more impressive than Aderson Silva and Fendor together this guy is just 24 to 25 years old and have 74 fights 65 wins and 47 knock out but really put them to sleep if he learn some BJJ nobody will beat him even Fendor or the spider Anderson Silva. also i will love to see a Match between Lesnar and this giant Hong Man Choi he fought Fendor and make him sweat his brain off.

Back