Wife is complaining about my laziness in bed..any suggestions?

CrackD

Apr 11, 2008
she says she is tired of squatting and doing all the work...but i get tired from moving my hips too much and the erection doesnt last as long then..what should i do? any possible easy position tips?
can't friends are too ugly

Exercise helps a lot to increase stamina. When I exercise during the summer I am very different compared to the winter when it is not so easy.

Try letting things last a while and using many positions... if you start to lose your erection why not let your wife help you get it back? There are certain things that a lady can do that will restore your pluck. You should share the workload. I recommend doing an Internet search for the Liberator. It is a system of specially designed mats and pads that allow for some comfortable positions. Save the hip thrusting for when you know you are close to a climax, the rest of the time let things build be doing lots of different things... let things build and then slow the pace so that you are making love and not killing time. Good Luck. Depending on your age, there are plenty of ED drugs on the market. Consult your doctor and you might just find that you will stay aroused longer than she wants...

try laying behind her, each of you on your side (left or right), and it'll be easier for both of you, she'll have to move some and so will you, but it will be easier on both of you.

Back