why wont my torrents download after i pause them for a log period of time?

NathanM

Mar 4, 2008
im downloading something thats 4 GBs and that already a lot of time invested seeing as my download speed is 140kbps. ive had this experience before. why does it do this and how can i fix it (if possible)

You are a fukcing thief and you have the balls to complain about download speed? You steal software and movies driving up the cost to those of us that actually pay our own way and you want to know how to steal stuff faster? You should be in fukcing jail where you belong.

Well Torrents come from various sources. Its possible the seed that you were downloading the file from has gone offline. (the dude turned his PC off or whatever) If the seed is gone you won't be able to continue the download until it comes back online.

it depends on what you're using to download. if you're using uTorrent, then you shouldn't have any prob pausing and resuming. it can be downloaded free, just look up uTorrent.com or whatever... i use it and i've got a 12.4 GB torrent that's been downloading on and off for about a week. i pause and resume with no prob. if your client isn't the prob, you may need to examine your internet connection for firewalls that could be blocking your torrent. if i go to the college, for example, the internet up there doesn't permit torrent activity at all, so all my files will freeze until i find another connection....GOOD LUCK AND KEEP SEEDING!!

Back