Why Liberals are hypocrites, they don't want us to drill in Alaska, then they...

MeanWorld

Sep 16, 2008
...complain about the economy? Liberals don't want drilling in Alaska or in the Gulf of Mexico...
They want the foreign oil.
And they are complaining about paying the high gas price.

And then businesses go bankrupt, because people won't spend
money to help businesses,,, because people have to use their
money to buy gas.

Then they blamed BUSH? What? Liberals are such hypocrite.

Then they want to raise taxes on the RICH. And when the RICH
can't afford anymore, they go bankrupt and layoff workers.

Why should they care about the RICH, they are the one suffering...
We middle class people can get unemployment...
While the RICH filing for bankrupt, Stock Market sucks, and
Bank closing.... I thought they don't care about the RICH?

Do you think they are hypocrite?

The problem about the CEO's of large corporations don't care about the people who work for them. People get laid off during years of record profits. Then they take their business to another country so they can make even more money. Then they give themselves a bigger check at the end of the month. People who run large businesses are only out to make more money. They don't care how many hard working people they step on to reach their goal for more houses and cars.

As far as drilling goes, there are other resources that are cleaner, such as electricity, that we could be using to run our cars right now. We don't need to drill and destroy our natural resources doing it.

NO I have already spoken to my representative in Washington and told him if he wanted to drill off shore to go ahead, but please do not think you can justify exempting the Florida coast, because it will not stand up to the credibility challenge. Vern wants to drill but wants to exclude areas near the Florida coast. I told him that was bushit, and I would not buy into it. Screw him. I am voting for Jennings in November.

Back