why is tendulkar not very famous as roger federer or rafel nadal or vjokovich ?

Hgfjhgfjhfjhf

Feb 19, 2013
CRICKET IS FAMOUS ONLY IN INDIA,PAKISTAN,AUSTRALIA ,AND ENGLAND ..BUT IN ALMOST ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ..FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL AND TENNIS ARE FAMOUS ..
I travelled almost all over the world including the african continent ....and no where i find cricket is famous like in india or pakistan ....even in australia and england i noticed that they are crazy of rugby,tennis or basketball ...it was 2010 year i went to china to a city named shanghai ..when i showed the photo of sachin tendulkar .....most atleast 90% of these chinese people are not aware of this india's most praised god ...not only chinese ..even most europeans,russians ,japanese,koreans...etc etc are completely ignorant at cricket ....although i certainly appreciate india that won the last world cup in cricket ..how about olympics ??...india is no where in the recent london olympics ...ohh no ..forget olympics ....what about commonwealth and asian games ????...i think indians should learn from a great country like CHINA ..look at china ....they have been performing so well and stood no.1 since 2008 .....even in tennis chinese lady lina performs so good and she entered the final and she were at the edge to win the australian grandslam title ..did sania ever entered the final match in tennis ? sania is no where in tennis and you people praise sania and offer her shiitt money and endorsements ...look my dear indians both india and china are developing countries ?when china is performing so well in every aspect of propertity such as sports and economy ...what happened to you indians ?why are you only hooking with shittt of dhoni ..last time i saw dhoni at hongkong airport ,,,nobody was really aware of him ..only a few indians went to see him for his useless autograph

Tendulkar plays for a team, while nadal and federer dont..
tennis stars shows aggresion and makes show while tendulkars shoulders are heavy already with what he got..
lots of pride!
Maybe people dosent talk about sachin at present but he is a living legend..

why you are comparing them?? why should we care about chinese people.actually, tendulkar is the best in cricket and so is roger in tennis..their greatness is not depending on how famous they are worldwide!!

cricket is only for rich people. world play another games like football,rugby, tennis and basketball because they are beggar. they cannot affords cricket's apparatus. And you talking about that bloody china, they are good doper as well they are good at Olympic.

perhaps you should have asked....[WHY IS ROGER AND VJOKOVICH IS NOT AS FAMOUS LIKE TENDULKAR?]

Back