Why is she laughing at me????

david

May 11, 2008
Why is she laughing at me????????
Why are her friends making it a big deal...............?
anyway I was talking wih a group of girls in class they asked me what I thought about oher girls in the class.
so when it got to a girl (I said I do not like her anymore) and they said ANYMORE. So they ask if I used to like her I was like I USED too.

Then they were all laughing and one made kissing gestures. Then they told the girl as (I like her instead of I USED to like her)

So This girl did like me and she still mightbut I kinda got pissed so I stoped talking to her

But she was smiling after she heard about it in class

But why was her friends making such a big deal out of it? I know people usually does could it be extra because we both liked each other? And is she smiling because I admitted it in front of everyone.

she may be shy...maybe shes embarrissed...depending on the type of girl...if shes a cheerleader type then shes not so nice and shes just mean...but if shes nicer then shes laughing out of embarrissment....kinda depends on how old you are too...they sounded like middle schoolers laughing at u and telling her u liked her...immature...veryyy...
next time dont answer at all when they ask you about the other girls...maybe theyre jealous or just mean. they arent your real friends if they do that to u....

People are immature. And she is smiling because she knows (or thinks....) that you feel the same way.

People are immature. And she is smiling because she knows (or thinks....) that you feel the same way.

my guess is that she likes u but was always too shy to say it to anyone but her friends... generally when a girl is shy about liking someone she usually similes and blushes a lot when her crush finds out.. and friends will make a big deal out of things.. that just how friends are

no its just the usual treatmeant... thats just how life is. ppl are immature. if i was u i wouldnt just stop talking to her cuz of what her friends did. its not her fault. plus if u do, and u say u dont like her no more, theyre gonna think youre getting all defensive and sesitive about it and that will make them think you still like her. now if you do still like her you need to ask her out....LIKE NOW.

Back