Why is my puppy whining all the time?

Lola

May 13, 2008
Hiya! We've recently brought a Staffy puppy and she's absolutely lovely! She's 10 weeks old and we've had her for two weeks. After having puppies all my life... I know that they whine... Though our new puppy just seems to be whining at everything! I've had her at the vets last week and they said she's fine... So not worried about her health so much... The first week we had her, she was in her little dog den in our bedroom and we slowly moved her out into the lounge, this went well and we didn't ever hear a peep out of her! Until morning which i have no problem with... However when sh whines for no reason I don't quite know how to react?! I don't want to smother her with attention as I don wan her to think she'll getting it if she moans, I don't know whether to cuddle her and make her stop that way, I'm just worried she's not happy! Maybe I'm being stupid and she's just moany because she's obviously missing her friends from the litter and teething... Which I understand won't help!
If anyon has any tips for m to maybe try to stop this excessive whining, please share!? Thankyou!!!

Back