Why is my girlfriend not interested in sex ?

Vad_T

Jun 27, 2013
We've been very close. I've slept with her 2-3 times in our 1 month realtionship..but when I ask her about having sex with me she says that she would like to have it but she's scared about losing her virginity and rejects having sex ! Help me out !

Wait some more time for her to trust you. Just one month relationship and you want to get in her pants already.

she's not ready.. give her some time and try to be more understudying.. if you want to do it your gonna have to work for it lol.. try to be charming and all that ishh... or idk.. lol

You can't just force her to lose her virginity with you. If you really like that girl I think you could wait, she's not ready

Okay so your girl is still a virgin? Respect it. She wants to hold that pride in her let her have it why do you question weather or not she needs to make love with you??? If you love her respect her.

not to be rude but 1 month is not a very long time to be asking for sex from a virgin ....patience ..be her bf and make her feel comfortable n dont make sex seem like the issue

Virgins are such a bore. Find someone who doesn't play that card. Of course, your virgin could be playing you and actually wears a shirt that says "Yes I do but not with you".

most people think about having it and would like it but some people choose to wait until they are married, that is probably what she is thinking. if not shes afraid if std's or something like that,

hope this helps.

help me out?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130627005006AABhBVz

Back