Why is it when I ask question about my bf leaving to a trip some people...

hart4yuu

Dec 26, 2008
...just diss others to feel better? Ok so I made a question about my boyfriend leaving to Japan and worried about the plane ride

then some people commented he is going to find a "better girl" than you comment and it sounds almost hostile towards me when I didn't even say anything. It's like teasing other people to make themselves feel better. (Maybe because they can't go to that country?? Or hate their own race? I dunno)

then some people think the most Asian countries blah blah blah etc are always about hookers?

do they do this because

1. they are mad that they can't go to some Asian country due to their money problem (can't afford a trip? then boohoo to you)

2. they are obsessed Asianphiles or more so "Japanophile" and really want to go to Asia or mainly Japan because they don't know jack crack about language or culture and afraid of rejection

3. They can't pick up girls so are angered about my boyfriend leaving for a nice country and having a girlfriend who is worried for his sake. (Basically a fortunate guy who CAN have ability to pick up girls, and have the power to keep me as well, some guys CAN'T because lack of economic resource)

Well have a good day!

So which is it?
ps I am asian so shut up

Sounds like your average jerky people - I meet some every once in a while XD - plus Japan has quite a reputation.

I don't think there's a deeper meaning to that reaction. It's probably just what they've heard about Japan combined with they're own snappy attitude. x3

Back