Why is it that whenever there's anything that has to do with religion?

Arron

Jan 3, 2009
Atheist always insult believers. I spent 5 minutes reading comments about a religious topic and half of all the comments, from athiest, were basically insulting every person who believed in a god. Why do they do that, what do they wish to accomplish?

Satan is the father of atheism.He hates Christians :mad: and he goes to senseless extremes to attack them.Obviously if Christanity was a false religion he wouldn't waste his time attacking it which is why you don't see atheists attack Islam which now is the fastest growing religion in the world.

Actually, I mostly see Atheists targeting only Christians. I've asked questions that just said "religion" in them, not talking about a religion in specific, and some people begin talking about Christianity!

Atheists wouldn't discuss why there is or is not a God so much if they didn't deep down hope to somehow be convinced by a believer

I think they're bitter & jealous, and they truly want to believe... but they have a hard time believing

Why does this surprise you. They are unbelievers and the bible says they will do this. Take confidence in the fact though they believe the Bible and God are a myth yet they themselves are proving the the Bible true. How ironic.

Back