Why is it that females tend to have a good sense of humor on the internet?

I have funny friends who are female that I know in real life who can get you laughing like crazy.

Are there men who are good comedians?
I imagine the on-the-road lifestyle sucks. Women tend to be smarter about job chices than men.

being able to laugh and being able to tell a good joke are two very different things

Men's better grasp at humour would be wasted if women could not be made to laugh

the internet is irrelevant

Most comedians aren't funny, but yes, there aren't very many female comedians and those that do exist (Lisa Lamponelli) are typically horrid.

I suppose most women just aren't interested in this line of work, and women tend to get sucked into making jokes about their state of being a woman that many people aren't interested in.

Also, having a sense of humor isn't the same as being a stand up comic. That takes a lot more funny, moxy, and stage presence.

Because you're too much of an idiot to actually listen to our jokes. I've made a couple of people laugh a couple of times, so I guess your opinion can be shoved up your a**. :)

It's cus in real life, you don't listen.
But here, all you're doing is reading.
So you actually pick up on the humor.
And here, you can read it how you want to in whatever tone and whatever pace you like.
You almost create the voice even though you didn't come up with the joke.
Make sense?

Back