Why Is It So hard To Fix The Blu-Ray Player And Upconvert DVD Player(Maybe

Spike

Jun 4, 2008
Home Theater Level Type)? Why is it like so hard to solve and fix problems with the Blu-Ray player and the Upconvert DVD player. Yesterday when my little brother gave it another try to fix the problem, well I don't know what he did. But it cause the problem of not being able to watch cable TV. All I know is he was doing some thing on the A/V receiver. When that problem happened it had the same thing, the A/V receiver's screen would not show any speaker in use so no L, C, R, SL and SR . Also nothing was shown on the HDTV screen when the Comcast Motarola Cable box and A/V receiver are turned on. But at night my little brother tryed again to fix that problem. He was trying all the features on the A/V receiver and wiggled one of the cables and fixed it. He also tryed again for the players, by checking the features on A/V receiver has and what he set and still nothing. The same problem is still happening. So What could it be the A/V receiver, the cables or some other thing. Also what is a way to fix it so the problem can't happen again of a sudden or look like a temperary fix.

IF you want to post ideas to try in fixing this and need details like what HDTV is it or Blu-Ray and A/V receiver here is the link to my last question here on Yahoo Answers with all the details.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlX9JHVMVc5EPiT.dYQU_Ufty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100218231208AAguXOQ

Back