Why don't atheist believe in the bible or in God, because it's the Christians fault?

SheaMurphy

Mar 18, 2011
I will blame the Christians on here for the reasons the atheist don't believe in the bible or in God. l post questions all the times dealing with the bible and for some reason, almost 95 percent of my answers are blaming all the errors that man has done to the bible so why bother believing anything that the bible read if it's all twisted up.
Since 90 percent of the Christians on here say that the bible is wrong, I have three questions for you. how in the world do you teach if you don't know what bible is the real deal?
How can you believe in God if the book is so messed up and twisted?
and why is it that when people show you scripture, you keep saying it is wrong and go someplace else to prove that it's wrong, that does give atheist the reason to believe the bible is a book of contradiction.
One of the reason I stopped going to church because l have sat and listen to preacher take the bible, read it word for word and twisted it up after reading it. same as a lot of you do on here. no offense. I read my bible the way it is written and l don't go through all this, searching for thousands of meaning for one word. If I did that, then I wouldn't have the chance to go out and minister to the lost.
So far I have seen the lives of many men, women and children change thanks to the King James version so I stick with what I believe God will help me with. Out of four bibles that I have read, not one of those bible use the word, try or strive when God tells us to do something, so I teach what is in front of me.
At the same time, I don't see this world getting better since we are being taught that the bible tells us to live one way and it's the church who toss the well the bible you are reading is not the real deal. so why bother reading it or learning it if we do not know what bible is real or not.
what I find amazing, it's the church that killed Jesus and it's the church that is killing his word once again. l can only say this to the Christians on here, you believe what you want to believe but I will continue to teach from the bible word for word. God has guided me so far, and I'm sure he will continue to guide me. you all have a bless day and l can promise you this. I will always put my trust in God because of the many things he have shown me throughout the years, but as far as the church goes, I fully understand why God say, do not put your trust in man. this includes those who crucified Jesus Christ. they are still crucifying him today.

Back