why doesn't this waste of space "celeb" do something useful?

verybluedog

Oct 2, 2008
you never hear of her being involved in charity work or setting up her own charity like brangelina-she needs to audit her life dontcha think ???
http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?Posh:_I_match_my_cars_and_clothes&in_article_id=336665&in_page_id=7

There are celebs......and there are celebs.....
Paul Newman had more money and star power than Posh ever thought of having.....but instead of rubbing it in everybody's face..... instead of wasting his life "marching his wardrobe to his Bentley".... He set up a charity foundation that gives billions to the needy...... he understood that all his wealth came from NOT just his talent but from millions of everyday people who spent their last hard earned dollars to watch him work ..... he said "thank you" by giving back ....

Posh and a lot of other "celebs" (??) are clueless.....they think they deserve their wealth and fame because of their "talent" (?).... she is not even that good looking outside.....think about how insensitive and ugly she is inside.....I feel sorry for Beckham.....he did put lipstick on a pig

There are celebs......and there are celebs.....
Paul Newman had more money and star power than Posh ever thought of having.....but instead of rubbing it in everybody's face..... instead of wasting his life "marching his wardrobe to his Bentley".... He set up a charity foundation that gives billions to the needy...... he understood that all his wealth came from NOT just his talent but from millions of everyday people who spent their last hard earned dollars to watch him work ..... he said "thank you" by giving back ....

Posh and a lot of other "celebs" (??) are clueless.....they think they deserve their wealth and fame because of their "talent" (?).... she is not even that good looking outside.....think about how insensitive and ugly she is inside.....I feel sorry for Beckham.....he did put lipstick on a pig

Back