Why doesn't President Obama address the issue of bedwetting?

marym2

May 13, 2008
I've been listening to president Obama talk about how he's going to help everyone, but he doesn't say one word about bedwetting. As a former bedwetter with a child who wets the bed, I can tell you that this is a pressing issue. It can effect a child's self-esteem, not to mention the extra laundry. Fortunately, now there are underjams and goodnites. When I was a child, I had to wear washable diapers and rubber pants up into my teenage years; that was no fun, i can tell you. Why doesn't Obama do something about this?

I think bedwetters need a bailout from the tax payers. Bedwetters have to spend unnecessary amounts of money on diapers, goodnites, rubber pants, extra laundry, and therapy for later in life. The bailout could also pay for clothes pins to be placed on the tip of your penis to prevent you from peeing. This is another important issue that has been left untreated by the US government. I heard in under developed countries, bedwetters are sent out from civilization to wander the desert in their pee soaked clothes. We as a nation need to rise up and stop the urine terrorism.

I believe that he is trying to make health care more accessible, so that it will be easier to get help with that issue.

He is tired of hearing from the pissy cry babies, that's what man invented diapers for, and god made parents to teach them.

He's working on issues that effect the entire country. This is an issue that you need to deal with within your home. This isn't a national crisis. He's the president, not a doctor or a psychologist that is going to help your child. He has much larger issues to worry about.

Back