Why does our guy friend say me & my sister are so beautiful & flirts but

sunny

May 14, 2008
looks at her and talks to her most? The kicker is, he's already had her in the sack. They were like f buddies a couple years ago. And he would have done me too, he does everyone! That's why my sister stopped because she thought he wouldn't be safe. I'm glad. But we still like him as our friend.

We hadnt been around him in a year and when we hung out, at a line dance saloon, he would be talking to all of us girls, and my sister would walk behind him, and past him, and not even join us in talkin to him. Like she wanted to see if he'd notice her. And he always did. He would step back and make the circle big enough that he could try to get her to come over to us. And he always pointed himself to her. He talked with her a lot. But would tell us both how great we look. He would high five her and "accidently" bumped into her once" he doesn't do that stuff with me. And I'm pretty too.

You'd think since he's already had her, that he wouldn't be so into her still. And want what he never got? He looks at her a lot too, she is very pretty but so am I.

Back