Why does my cat pee not only in the litter box but on my bed, my pillows

Tepid

Nov 27, 2008
(multiple times), and my backpack? Also, she just recently peed on my shelf in my closet. She is a female obviously and is not fixed. I told my dad to get her fixed but he doesn't think that'll stop her from peeing all over my room. Or maybe he doesn't want to pay to get her spayed. There are no male cats roaming my room so it's not like she's spraying. I think only males spray anyway. She's only recently been peeing everywhere. I think the first time I saw her was a couple weeks ago, on my bed. She's already mated and had kittens before (1 litter of six, and another kitten about a year later). It's soo annoying and makes me want to just throw her out the window. One pillow she peed on has to be dry-cleaned so I just said 'screw it I'm getting a new one' and one of my pillows fell apart in the washer. So I'm currently sleeping with one pillow. Oh and another thing, the litter box is very clean, there is nothing in it. I take it out often so it can't be because the litter box is full. Also, why does she drag anything she can find (sheets, paper, stuffed animals, clothes) into the litter box to cover her droppings? Rather than using the litter available to her? Another cat of mine does this too.

Yeah so.. what should I do? I sometimes get so frustrated that I feel like crying because I absolutely hate it when she pees on my stuff!

Back