Why does he want to meet up if over?

ANNiE

May 16, 2008
I am so confused. Both in our 40's and my boyfriend and I have been together for two years. He doesn't like confrontation and each time we have an argument he ends the relationship, only to come back in a few days time to try again. Each time he comes back he is sorry and says he gets very frustrated and doesn't know how else to calm the situation and that is why he does this.

He dumped me again on Wednesday at a time I was feeling very low. I thought this was final. However, last night he text me and said 'hi honey. I know we can't have a proper relationship but I would still love to take you out for a drink on saturday'. Why has he done this if he doesn't want a relationship with me? We can't be friends, we have already said that before.

Do you think he wants me back? I replied ok, but I am not interested in being friends with benefits, and he text back saying he thinks alot more of me than that. So we can't have a proper relationship and he doesn't want fwb, so what does he want? Men please help as I cannot understand.

Of course he wants to be FWB. You would be naive to think otherwise. This guy isn't right for you. If he loved you he wouldn't find any excuse to walk away. A real man will stay and figure things out with you. Keep looking sweetie.

Back