Why does "doggy style" hurt my wife? No other position does.....?

(1) that "thingy" you have there might be too long; (2) Her "thingy" might be too shallow (so the tip rams the entrance of the uterus when you thrust; (3) it might also be aggravated by the female having "cervicitis" (according to some friends, that's painful); (4) you might not have lubricated it properly; (5) her thingy might be wounded inside and that position might be exposing the wound to unnecessary friction (wound can be caused by sticking something foreign into her, too much use of latex, accidental scratching by the nail when you stick your finger in...

Some say in "doggy style" position you penetrate deeper than some of the other positions.

Does it work for me? Yes.

Do I like it? Yes

Benefit? Yes for me I get more stimulation with doggy style vs missionary.

Ways to try without it hurting? One make sure she is even comfortable with that postition. 2 she could try lowering her hips some, and 3 try not going in as deep.

well in that position you have more access....In that bening position, nothing is blocking or cushioning; its all in and you feel it all....don't you kinda feel the difference?

it shouldnt hurt.. unless shes pregnant, that wont hurt her, but it will hurt the kid :(
i like it. lol not when i was pregnant.......but..does your wife know you asked this quesiton?? lmao

Back