why do we not do like Jesus Christ says?

CHAMP

Jun 7, 2008
Jesus says pick up your cross and follow me. He says He comes to cause diversion. Do not be part of this world. well i figured out that i am part of this world. i pay a tithe to someone out of each of pay checks. i live in a house that i pay bills, electric, water and taxes. i don't understand how we as Christians say to we believe the Bible is the invaluable Living Word of God it we dont believe it to mean exactly what it says.

its time we Christians took a stand. this nation is in serious trouble. we are a greedy people that are destroying ourselves. we leave God out of everything. we are always to busy to do nothing. its time we take a stand Christians. Jesus pick up your cross and follow me leave everything that you know and follow Me. He says that if you knock they open let you in they let Me in. if they feed you they feed Me, if they give you a drink they give me a drink.

we are the Church and we dont take a stand against whats right. our nation says its ok to sin. i says they are perverted by the evil one. there is plenty of land why do we fight over it. we kill each other in the name of GOD! BLASPHAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we kill for one mans greed. we work and hurry around for one mans greed.

Christ Followers listen to me the time has come when we need to take a stand. we will not ok murder (abortions) who are we to kill Gods children they do not belong to us. Same sex marriage blasphemy. anything against procreation is of the evil one so if it isnt for creation its agiasnt are we so niave that we think we are God/

Christians take a stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read your Bible the time has come that we take a stand.
that is why you will not see Heaven. God has to be first and foremost. Christ said He didn't come to condemn but to divided husband and wife, families, govnerment.
but like me so many of us Christians are to scared to take a stand. im no longer scared. i will not feed another mans greed. the Bible is that we need. we are slaves to another mans greed
your right but He said obey your worldly authority figures as long as it doesn't go against the direct Word of God.
i pledged my allegiance to God Our Lord Jesus Christ.
We Christians claim we all did, but, we don't live it. we live live in a lawless land.
we go to help others but we can't help our own nation. WHAT A GREEDY PEOPLE WE ARE!!!!!
you are an ignorant people. God cares we quit caring.
we hurry around for you, its not God. we don't speak of things like this because we are scared of the repercusions. im not Jesus Christ says pick up your cross and follow me.

Back