why do religions fight for their faith? isn't it best to just...?

humanmind:ttt

Jun 2, 2010
let alone the people...? I don't know but I believed with all my heart that if your religion or faith is true,God will draw man unto you...do you ever come across the verse that says, you do not need to be thought,for God will be your teacher.... he place the ten commandments in our hearts,so i am sure that everyone of us knows from good and evil.
sometimes i just think that religions are competing on numbers of how many members they gain in a year or so....and you cant force people on your beliefs..let them decide on their own and for sure i do not believe that once you pray that simple prayer and then your save..how do you know if that person received Jesus Christ..? only God knows the heart if they are for Him or not. you cannot call or say that the people are save b/c you don't know how are they after they left the doors of the church...i know that we want people to not miss the kingdom of God but we should stop pushing people to follow the faith were in, it doesn't work that way.
and the church should stop lying to the people by saying that their fine as long as they already received Christ in their heart-with just a prayer. i am saying this b/c i know that i prayed that same prayer when i was just 9yrs old and believed me, it was the same as to recite any other..they tell me to picture Jesus in my mind and repeat as they pray the invitation and after that they say that i am save. ????that's not being save... teach them the truth and the truth will set you free indeed,not just by that prayer of invitation.... when i come to my understanding of God and His Words, that's when i invited Jesus into my heart and i know for sure that He is With me and then i also know that if i messed up and don't or never repented of my wrong doings i will not enter His kingdom..even if i pray that invitation prayer a thousand time over.
christians should focus on teaching the people truth of the entire bible not just a verse that they like.
and do something to bring peace around them and abroad.... :))) the bible is made up with the old/new testaments, so it should be thought from cover to cover and yes i understand that salvation is important but without knowledge of it, how can you be save from becoming doom along the way..?
its important that you praised God with your mind, meaning: you know why your praising Him and you understood who you praising to and you know who your God is... it doesn't take only the knowledge of just knowing Him of His miracles..you need to Know God inside out and its not hard to find,its all there from cover to cover in the BIBLE. God says that the people are destroyed from lack of knowledge and Jesus also speaks of faith and the cross,so what these means is that the people need KNOWLEDGE, FAITH and we need to CARRY our own CROSS and FOLLOW JESUS... without all these three we are doom to be destroyed along the way of our christian walk.
TRUTH alone will set us free.... and as for the lost people out there.. just tell them once, don't keep going back if you know in your heart that they don't want your faith. back in my time, no one came to me, i went to them out of curiosity and then here i am, a firm believer of Jesus gospel and the ENTIRE BIBLE from cover to cover. GOD called me in, He lead me to where i could know about Him and then He called me further to know and understand Him better. NOBODY came to tell me about Jesus,bible or God, He--God lead my way to Him. :))) peace and much joy to all...

Back