Why do people think Angelina Jolie is perfect?

Lindsey

Jun 5, 2008
I have heard many times, by people and by some lyrics in songs, that Angelina is perfect. Why does everyone think that? She is pretty, but personally her lips gross me out. In some pictures they look fine because photoshop, but in pictures that are untouched, they look disgusting. I just really don't get why everyone that I ask thinks she is the most perfect person ever.

Nothing is perfect but i admire her for few things like she fights for human rights, is good looking for her age, adopted many children that were in need of it and when her life was at risk she cut off her breast just so she could see her children grow up.

She is a fighter, we have too few of them.

I really have to agree with you on this one. I don't find her to be particularly beautiful or exceptional. I think many people like her because she embodies what most of society sees as "beautiful". She's sultry and has the classic hourglass figure and has full lips.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and you are entitled to your opinion. It doesn't matter what others think. Besides, no one person can be perfect in everyone's eyes.

It can possibly be b'coz she has the most sexiest eyes and she is so professional in her acting.

no ones perfect...im not saying she is bad
but most of the film stars are hyped by the media to be perfect.....
they are all like us except for a glamorous profession
and since they are always in public eye they are supposed to present a certain image

i think if u ask angelina she will also say the same..

Careful. Your envy is showing. She is a pretty woman but nowhere near perfect.
That would be in the eye of the beholder.

Back