why do mostly asian's drive honda civic and put a bunch of ricer crap on it?

SupraMan

Aug 10, 2008
Well it's not just Asians man..

I blame all this s**t on the fast and furious movies.

It seems to me like ever since those almost EVERY douche with a car that was in that movie or that can find parts who are between the ages of 16 and 24 half-ass modify their crappy cars and try to act like it's something special.

It's really sad when my nice quiet little "Grandma car" Grand Marquis can out do these people both in engine sound/tone (louder and deeper.. that thing would sound REALLY mean if I cut the exhaust off around the cat), handling performance, acceleration, and top speed.. That car weighs 2 tons and all I've ever done is basic maintenance.

Isn't that sad?

I also blame it for the defiling of nearly every Supra that's rolled off the line..

How the hell am i ever supposed to find my Stock 97 Turbo now??

If they haven't done THAT s**t they've all wrapped them around trees or blown out the engines being dumbasses.

Well it's not just Asians man..

I blame all this s**t on the fast and furious movies.

It seems to me like ever since those almost EVERY douche with a car that was in that movie or that can find parts who are between the ages of 16 and 24 half-ass modify their crappy cars and try to act like it's something special.

It's really sad when my nice quiet little "Grandma car" Grand Marquis can out do these people both in engine sound/tone (louder and deeper.. that thing would sound REALLY mean if I cut the exhaust off around the cat), handling performance, acceleration, and top speed.. That car weighs 2 tons and all I've ever done is basic maintenance.

Isn't that sad?

I also blame it for the defiling of nearly every Supra that's rolled off the line..

How the hell am i ever supposed to find my Stock 97 Turbo now??

If they haven't done THAT s**t they've all wrapped them around trees or blown out the engines being dumbasses.

I suppose it depends where you live,where i live Japanese cars are expensive to buy and insure,also with it being easy to buy Skylines Supra's Evo's etc we more often have those on our roads which apart from an odd few are well kitted and tuned.
So the cheaper options to young modders are European American cars and German cars,so the cars you described are often driven away from the Asian crowd not all but a few ,And the ones i know mainly drive Supra's etc.

I'm Asian also. I also don't drive cars like that, its so ugly and typical. I'm currently driving my mini. I guess they just think its cool.

I suppose it depends where you live,where i live Japanese cars are expensive to buy and insure,also with it being easy to buy Skylines Supra's Evo's etc we more often have those on our roads which apart from an odd few are well kitted and tuned.
So the cheaper options to young modders are European American cars and German cars,so the cars you described are often driven away from the Asian crowd not all but a few ,And the ones i know mainly drive Supra's etc.

Like they take there little 95' Honda Civics and put airplane wings on them put some fart cannon crap on it and lower there cars and put butt ugly body kits on them? I'm Asian i don't drive that kinda crap i drive an 87' Pontiac Firebird Trans AM GTA

Yeah that is cool, but your car wasn't featured in Fast and Furious.

And if it were, they'd have to swap in a Skyline motor and put quadruple turbo so it has almost as much power as a proper Hemi.

Of course what is funnier is when the ricers try to rice up a VW.

Oh and what is funnier still is when they do all the custom stuff, and then realize that the JDM stuff won't pass emissions check and try to sell the car that can't be smogged now.

Back