Why do illegals always complain about America as they walk around with

michelle

May 14, 2008
flags of Mexico wishing America? Why do illegals always complain about America as they walk around with flags of Mexico wishing America could become more like Mexico ? Illegals always say my parents said I can get a free education in America and now America has an obligation to give me free college because I do good in school and my parents said they have to do this ? Why is it Mexicans think they are suppose to be granted entitlements that even America citizens cannot obtain ?

If I have to pay then they should have to pay the same price.
No discounts no freebies.
Mexico never gave me nothin for free, except there border jumpers and I still end up paying for them.

If you stop and think about it, the activists and illegals are under the impression if illegals use fake or stolen documents they should be allowed to collect social security,they should be allowed to collect medicare that their fake or stolen documents paid into the system.Its like activists and illegals have turned off their moral compass and no longer believe in right or wrong but go by deeds is why these illegals are suppose receive benefits

Back