why do i have this feeling when a harry potter movie ends?

rae

May 13, 2008
i know this is kinda long but i hope u read it...
because everytime a harry potter movie ends (sorcerer's stone, chamber of..... so on)
there's like something in my chest that makes me wanna scream and makes me cry because everytime it ends i think of harry potter ending .... i already watched the deathly hallows and still crying for 3 months now...i know many people are like me but for me it's different .... i cry everynight and everytime i go and search youtube for hp videos i end up crying even though it's not actually a sad scene and even though i am not watching harry potter i think of it and makes me cry...and when i search up harry potter in google images, sometimes i see a picture from sorcerer's stone and deathly hallows and i compare them ... i see that they have grown up so much and again i cry and one night i kept on crying that when i woke up my eyes are still very red or maybe sometimes i dream that the harry potter cast tells me its not the end so i felt happy but when i woke up i realize its all just a dream and felt sad again...i wasn't really a fan of hp since last year so it's weird i feel this sad ... i searched up in youtube of like what they felt when hp was now ending ... and of course they also felt sad so again i started crying...i know i should avoid looking at pictures or something like that so i wouldn't be sad anymore but i just can help it please help! i know this description is so long already and you're tired of reading so i will just end it even though i have so much more to tell ... but im sure you get the idea already ... i just hope you can help me with my problem

Back