Why do I feel more comfortable listening to Christian songs?

Keinaf

Sep 23, 2011
I'm okay listening to other songs which I used to like to listen to but since a week ago, I started listening to Contemporary Christian songs on an online radio network and I really like it.

Most of the time, when I want to listen to music, I always feel that I want to listen to contemporary christian songs on that same radio network.

I don't know why. I mean I'm not a christian to begin with but I do have an interest in Christianity at some level.

Maybe because you're a Christian yourself. As a not-so-interested in religion person myself, I find religious songs (no matter what religion they are about) annoying, unless I don't pay attention to what they're singing and just enjoy the music.

Praise and Worship Christian music brings the Holy Spirit into our presence;an amazing experience that only demon possessed individuals would find to be annoying.:close look:

The weird thing is that I am the other way around. I am a Christian and I really cannot stand most of the Contemporary stuff.

Glad to hear about your interest in Christianity. Do you read the Bible? If you are interested, I suggest that you read the Book of John and then move on to Acts and Romans.

God bless!

Do you have true concept of God? or you still believe that man is god and god have son?

This music speaks to us inside and we like and understand it inside as well. Though our minds do not understand it all, we like it inside and it makes us feel good. This is how God wants us to feel, good and loving and caring.
bless you.

Seems God is doing a work in you through this music. I love this music as well and it is on expanded tv as music channels too. :]

Back