Why do girls think any guy who likes One Direction is jealous?

Feb 8, 2013
I'm not going to hate on 1D here, but I do find this peculiar...

take me for instance, I don't like 1D, but I like guys like Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Leo DiCaprio...

These guys all have far bigger female fanbases than One Direction. Surely if someone was jealous of someone else for their looks, they wouldn't admit any guy was good looking? Can you see the logic in that?

I'm a straight man who's happy to admit when another guy is good looking. From my perspective, Zayn and Liam are the only attractive guys in 1D. I and most women I know don't find the other three attractive.

Has it ever occurred to you 1D fans that guys hate them because you vastly overrate them? They lack talent and there's millions of better looking guys. Ultimately they're just not that great, so it annoys guys that young girls build them up to be something hey're not.

That's the real reason. Not jealousy. If it was jealousy guys wouldn't admit any guy was good looking. I can say right now that I would HATE to look like Harry Styles.

I hope you can read this and process what I'm saying. If you reply with abuse I will just assume you're an immature little girl who's too in love with One Direction members and can't actually look at this objectively.
In case you have read this and are a bit too slow to understand my point - I'm saying guys hate them because their fans overrate them, not because of envy.

There's lots of male celebrities who are much more deserving of envy than this boyband whose 15 minutes of fame will run out very soon.

First of all Niall and Louis are the best looking lol and tbh it just depends on peoples perspective of them and how they come across

Back