Why do girls complain about weird guys staring at them when they wear short...

watashikoini

Sep 15, 2008
...skirts? Isnt it hypocritical? From what I gather, most girls wear short skirts to get the attention of men, one way or another. Gaining their attention makes them feel good about themselves, makes them feel sexy.

Anyways, its all good if a decent guy stares at them in a nice way, and not often. Girls complain about weird guys who just keep staring at them. Girls say that these guys should mind their own business and not look at them sexually, because the way they're dressed is nothing to do with them.

Isn't this hypocritical? I thought the very reason girls dressed up in short skirts was to show themselves off, and gain attention. Im sorry, but you cant have it both ways. You cannot control the type of guys coming towards you, because guys have hormones. If you cant handle the attention of these weirdos, dont wear short skirts; and stop complaining. Because you cant change the anatomy of all men. Im a guy, and I personally feel more attracted to intelligent girls not showing themselves off. I also respect them and care about them more, and im sure all guys would respect such women more. A guy will most likely develop a fetish for women in short skirts, and if they're going out; he might screw her over. Because I feel girls who dress trashy are asking for it, as they are shallower than other intelligent girls out there. In that case, I think both the guy and girl should take the blame (if a trashy girl gets rolled over), because it was the girl who dressed up trashy in the first place.
edit:

I have a girlfriend who is very intelligent, funny, and knows how to DRESS PROPERLY. I am attracted to her like anything, i simply cannot see myself without her. Anyways, she says that girls with low intelligence dress up like this so they can cover their "mental deficiencies" in the eyes of men. And i agree with her.

Back