Why do gays ignore what God has said about same sex relationships in the New...

NatalieMurray

Mar 4, 2011
...Testament? God forbids homosexuality in both the Old Testament and the New Testament...so those gays who say they believe in God and His Son Jesus Christ are rejecting God's word...and have called Him a liar when they deny what they do is unnatural and immoral.
In addition.....it is rather customary that gays will use very vile language in cursing out anyone who exalt the word of God in speaking out against their immoral lifestyle, which is very indicative of their immorality and the type of heart they really have.

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Act 8:22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

because some of us don't give a sh*t about god or the bible...

to those who do, I respect you, go ahead, live your lives in peace and try not to interfere in ours

tl;dr

But I'd like to say IF there is a 'God' then He didn't write the bible, and even you Xians should know that. And If there is a 'god' I really doubt that who I have a relationship with is on his priority list of things to be pissed about.
There are way more important things in the world to worry about.
As a Xian aren't you supposed to help people and spread love? Why not go fukcing help homeless kids that can't eat instead of trolling Y!A because you don't want to admit you're a homo

I am sure that The Lord Jesus is saying to Himself...Well done thou good and faithful servant
You have done exactly what should be done by a Christian...Too many these days sugar coat and they have no backbone. if some nonbeliever is condemned to hell because a child of God did not give warning the the blood of the condemned will be upon their hands.

Take refuge in this scripture and KNOW that you have done as God has commanded.
The word of God is alive and active, sharper than any double-edged sword. It cuts all the way through, to where soul and spirit meet, to where joints and marrow come together. It judges the desires and thoughts of the heart. (Heb 4:12)

This is why your answers were so full of hate.
God Bless You my sister in Christ.

I am sure that The Lord Jesus is saying to Himself...Well done thou good and faithful servant
You have done exactly what should be done by a Christian...Too many these days sugar coat and they have no backbone. if some nonbeliever is condemned to hell because a child of God did not give warning the the blood of the condemned will be upon their hands.

Take refuge in this scripture and KNOW that you have done as God has commanded.
The word of God is alive and active, sharper than any double-edged sword. It cuts all the way through, to where soul and spirit meet, to where joints and marrow come together. It judges the desires and thoughts of the heart. (Heb 4:12)

This is why your answers were so full of hate.
God Bless You my sister in Christ.

Why can't hetos get the idea that divorcing, cheating on their wife/husbands, having affairs, have sex before marriage, and violate people are against the bible? Do us a favor honey and go bury yourself ASAP!

Because they want to justify it by making about "hate" and "bigotry". They are turning what is an unnatural act into the new racism and want everyone who doesn't agree with it to feel guilty. Homosexuals don't know what racism is. The same excuses they use to allow homosexuality can also be applied to consensual incest. Whether your religous or not, nature designed the human male and female as a pair FOR A REASON. There is no purpose for a man to insert his penis into another man's ass

Back