Why do Christians act like atheists are the haters when they want us to burn in hell?

Jenzz

Oct 8, 2010
As an atheist myself, i have no problem with Christians, I'm all for love thy neighbour etc.
What DOES annoy me is A)if they preach at me and try to get me to convert
and B) tell me i am wrong and sinful
Now I don't know what the logic behind telling atheists that they will go to hell for not believing...when they don't even believe in hell?! What on earth are you trying to achieve...
Oh not to generalize or anything...i know plenty of Christians who respect atheists and other religions...I should've made it clearer in my initial question that they are also the type of Christians I have no problem with. Just the atheist haters.
I meant ATHEISTS don't believe in hell.

and yeah, this type of Christian I do not like also hate on the homos...gays are lovely and just want to get on with their lives..yet they receive all this hate about being sinful etc. who is the baddie there?
Yeah well I don't know about you but I don't like to be constantly told I will 'burn' in a fictional place.
A lot of you are saying they want to save non believers from 'hell'
See part of my question was WHY DO THEY SAY THIS, ATHEISTS DON'T BELIEVE IN HELL SO IT HAS NO EFFECT ON THEM WHATSOEVER.

Back