Why did i have this dream about satan? 10 points for best answers non

M3cItASatiYago

Nov 2, 2011
christians dnt answer please and thank u? okay so a couple of nites aqo i had a dream about satan and judas was there also. i think it looked like judas but anyways they were smiling at me and telling me to follow them and satan wasnt red with horns as ppl claim him to be. he was a regular white man sandy brown hair and blue-ish hazel eyes and the man next to him (judas) was a white looking man with dark brown long loose curly hair and dark brown eyes. they were luring me over to the edge of the mountain. to show me something below. he told me he was satan but the other man (judas) never spoke and the sky was blue and the moutain was lyke a beach and they were telling me that they choose me to show this to i want you to see this come with me and he took out his hand and reached for mine i never moved in the dream he came closer to me and i moved away he stood there and i woke up. i cried and screamed becuase i was so scared why did i have this dream i wasnt even thinking about him or judas

it was probably just a dream. even if you're not thinking about something at the time you can still have a dream about it that night if you know about it. because what you described sounds like the story in the bible where satan brought jesus to the top of a mountain and was trying to tempt him.

It means that the devil is tempting you, trying to seduce you into getting further away from God. But thanks be to God that He gave you the strength to stay away. Don't fear, God loves you and He is your strength and protection. If you are still worried about the dream talk to someone you know to be strongly rooted in God. God Bless, and Don't worry, Be happy

Maybe it was a wicked spirit troubling your sleep to throw you off track and keep you from trusting God.

i had a similar experience once.

i smoked some dmt and met satan; he told me he is nothing more than man's collective personification of every we hate about ourselves. then he turned into giant dancing machine elf.

Back