Why can't all christians be like Mr. Rogers?

Tones

Sep 2, 2008
A kind gentle person who only touched kids' lives, who did not impose religion on anyone and encouraged people to love everyone and learn and have good life.

Yet another indicator that god doesn't exist. If god existed, all Christians would be like Mr. Rogers.

lol, now adays if a christian or a priest is kind to strangers' children they would be immediately accused of child molestation or another agenda in pedaphilia.
a grown man cannot even smile at a child without thoughts of perversion among others.

and yes there are christians who are kind and holy or at least their own version of righteousness.

There are a lot of Christians who are like Fred Rogers. Unfortunately, it's hard to see them because the foaming-at-the-mouth loonies are too busy screaming about evolution.

It used to upset me so bad when people made fun of him. Mr. Rogers is one of the best things that ever happened to this country. He is, and always will be greatly missed.

Hearing people call him "pedo" or "gay" was very sad. The guy truly loved kids. He was not a pedophile, nor was he a homosexual.

I guess you never heard of St. Francis, Father Pedro, Mother Theresa, Saint Lucy and on and on and one ....

Well, liberals certainly are a lot more Rogers-like than conservatives in that they
read Hillel's _Three Questions_ right through to the end.

1. If I am not for myself, who will be?
2. If I am *only* for myself, who am I?
3. If not now, when?

Conservatives can't seem to get past #!1, you know.

They like to call their exaggerated selfishness "individualism".

It does sound better, doesn't it?

Back