Why are Harley Davidson Owners afraid to ride a crotch rocket?

Libid

Jul 30, 2009
HD riders cut down crotch rockets without riding them because humans just tend to insult other people if they are not like them.

Also they wont ride them because they don't want to be out done by someone else.

When I get around HD Riders and we trade insults about my crotch rocket and his HD, which is better, I suggest we trade bikes, the HD Rider rides my bike and I ride his HD.
But the HD Riders always refuse making an excuse they couldn't ride one, but I tell them my crotch rocket is much easier to ride than his heavy-oversize HD.

Too many HD riders out there think they don't have the skill to ride a crotch rocket, but the fact is it takes less skill and less physical ability to ride a crotch rocket than a HD
and I know if they would ride a crotch rocket they would love it and be impressed with it
How can HD Riders cut down crotch rockets when they never ride one?
Should I take it as a compliment when HD Riders say it takes more skill to ride a crotch rocket than a HD?

HD are for crousin and Crotch rockets are for speed its whatever you prefer. maybe they dont like how fast it goes?

Back