whos better tom brady or drew brees or vick or rogers or peyton or eli manning?

PATRIOTSallstar

Oct 18, 2011
for me i think peyton and brady are the best but rogers is good to
yeah you guys are right vick shouldent be on here and eli but Tom Brady is the best

Eli and Vick do not belong on this list.I would be kidding ya all if I pretended to be objective on this.Yet there is no reason you would be disappointed with Brady,Brees,Rodgers or Peyton

Aaron Rodgers.

Brady is showing some weakness, along with Drew Brees. They're teams can and will be beaten
Vick is Injury prone
Peyton is injured, i think he will retire after next season.
Eli. Blows it at the end of the season too often

Brady and Manning. Drew Brees is close. Rodgers is at a really good start of a career but isn't close enough to them yet. Vick and Eli shouldn't be in there for comparisons

Mike Vick?
MIKE VICK?!?!?!?
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

Rodgers
Brady
Brees
P. Manning

Those other two mutts are lucky to be in the league...

Why would anybody on this planet put Eli Manning in this mix,Rogers is tougher so me I would pick Rogers (its cold in Greenbay man ) Brady has a better mix of guys around him then Rogers .

Vick is by far the best... at abusing dogs.

I think Mike Vick would get an erection just for being mentioned in the same sentence as Brady, Brees, and Manning.

Rodgers is on fire and can run
Others are ok but sadly I hate the Pats and Brady but T-O-M B-R-A-D-Y is the best. I don't like him though just look at the stats and tv

Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Philip Rivers
Eli Manning (Shouldnt be compared to the rest of these QB's)
Michael Vick (Shouldnt be compared to the rest of these QB's)

take Vick and Eli out of this conversation and Its Brady. Manning is injured and nobody knows whats in his future and Rodgers has had 1 good season last year and has looked good so far this year. Brees, i cant say anything bad about him, but he aint Brady

Back