Who would win USA or Russia?

uslikestonuke

Apr 11, 2008
I'm bored and was thinking...

In the event of a war with Russia in any given period, with continuous post-cold war tendencies and foreign relations in the mix, how do you think it would play out? We're talking two huge superpowers with equally amount of technology and military might.

Armed Forces of the Russian Federation
russian_flag.gif

610x.jpg

800px-Mi24CP.jpg

image.aspx

mig29_012.jpg

VS

United States Armed Forces
America-flag.gif

LAND_M1A1s_Advance_lg.jpg

300px-Lockheed_C-130_Hercules.jpg

ah64d_01.jpg

300px-Two_F-22A_Raptor_in_column_flight_-_%28Noise_reduced%29.jpg

news-graphics-2006-_630203a.jpg

America! FUCK YEAH!

poll?

edit: considering were already at war..it'd be incredibly close. but divided forces some in iraq and then fighting someone almost as powerful as us....wouldnt be the best idea to fiight em.

Yeah but nukes would a last resort option between both countries, after fighting it out and trying to keep ground. I'm sure it'd be hard pressed for just any country to choose to contest a fist fight by just shelling nukes back and forth at each other. It would probably be a more diplomatic style warfare than like the cold war, but I'm just talking an all out, no nukes, just military power between nations.

Russia. They are better trained. They lose 10k people a year just from training. They train with live chemicals and live ammunition. They are trained in the some of the roughest terrain in the world. A war is won by infantry, it doesn't matter how advanced your planes and other stuff are, your infantry is the one who engages the other army and gains the land.

Back