Who has fullfilled this prophecy the best: Luke 21:8?

James

May 13, 2008
"And he said, Take heed that you be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draws near: go you not therefore after them."

Jesus was warning his followers then and now to be wide awake and alert to false teachings.
He also said: “Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.” (Matt. 7:15) Watchfulness and caution are therefore essential to avoid becoming prey to greedy, wolfish men.
Also the apostle Paul under inspiration declared: “I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among you and will not treat the flock with tenderness, and from among you yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves.” And Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, also spoke of this peril: “There will also be false teachers among you. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them .*.*. Also, with covetousness they will exploit you with counterfeit words.”
The apostle Paul disclosed two giveaway signs of deception, namely, a twisting of the words of truth and a lack of the spirit of tender affection.
Peter speaks of counterfeit words and the promotion of sects, groups following men.
Jude intimates that a departure from the high moral standards of the Bible would be a danger signal.
John points to a denial of the true relationship existing between the heavenly Father and his Son, Christ Jesus, as another indication of antichristian deception.
(1 John 2:22) Who is the liar if it is not the one that denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one that denies the Father and the Son.

Who was Jesus talking to back when He spoke those words? His disciples. Many people forget that the Bible had a direct audience, and we are reading someone else's ancient mail. The Bible is FOR all generations, but it was specifically addressing an original audience, and we are not them.

History and later New Testament letters record false Messiahs abounding toward the end of the Jewish age.

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world." (1 John 4:1)

"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. (2 John 1:7)

Jesus is God and His presence is with us just like in the Holy of Holies and God is holding Jesus' hand and Jesus is rubbing His knuckles and His finger if bony. Now His lip is quivering and it's okay then His eyebrow and nose hairs start to twitching and his EYEBALLS rool up into His skull and words come out of its mouse and you hear God say wtf was the correct answer then He hears wtf? because I can repeat the rules it takes if you want HIS holiness redemption election which ever order.
"Squirrel."
"wtf?"
"Squirrel bring your ear closer I want to tell you something then He scratches her ears and she's all whatever give me money or credit card or something and God is all
"Of course Honey."
Then Jesus is all "Father when am I going to return and drink with My companions and meet my Bride."
God is all "WTF?" and I'm all wtf and when God hears me He feels my hand inside of His and when He gazes down He sees I am still sucking my thumb. But He hears another "wtf" and it's Janie this time and just as He gazes upon the top of her head and before He can answer "wtf" Janie is all "LOL" so God gets the WD 40 and psssssssss! squirts on my GPS and all "LOL"

Back