who else is laughing at evets5la, who said boston would sweep yankees?

Strombidae

Aug 8, 2009
Buchholz couldn't even hold a 7-0 lead to the Orioles, and he hasn't gone past the sixth inning this year. The signs point to the Yankees again. I'm predicting a sweep.

Go Yankees.

Bucholz can't even get into the 7th inning, and the Sox used every member of their bullpen last night, so this is gonna be a tough one for the Sox if Bucholz can't go at least 6-7 innings.

The Yankees however, didn't tax thier bullpen nearly as much and CC can definitely go deep into games.

The Sox's pitching staff will be tired after last night and the Yanks will take advantage of it today. (The pitching only had a 15 hour break. Not good.)

Yes Yankees will win tonight. I think C.C. will pitch well and Bucholz will get the Loss. Go Yankees.

Buchholz couldn't even hold a 7-0 lead to the Orioles, and he hasn't gone past the sixth inning this year. The signs point to the Yankees again. I'm predicting a sweep.

Go Yankees.

Go Yankees.

Go Yankees.

Back