Who are the most overrated stars in Hollywood? Who do you think is underrated?

• Thread starter ♥Ayita Zuleika Reyes♥
  • Start date
Â

♥Ayita Zuleika Reyes♥

Jessica Alba- She has 0 talent....she's only famous because shes "hot", I don't even think shes that pretty...
Beyonce-Is a great performer but her songs all sound the same her singing isn't that good, and I don't think shes "gorgoues" like everyone claims, she just looks like a normal broad..And she seems so egotistical...I was laughing when Jennifer Hudson won the oscar and this broad didn't even get a nomination
Jennifer Lopez-See Beyonce
Jeniffer Aniston-She can't really act in movies, shes better on tv shows...and she's not cute
Angelina Jolie-She's annoying and she isn't that pretty her lips look kinda of crusty
Jessica Simpson- See Jessica Alba
Tom Cruise-He's not cute, and I think he and all of those other scientologist are apart of a cult or a false religion
Lindsay Lohan- I think she just needs to go away, she looks like a dead coke whore, and I hate her raspy smoker voice
Paris Hilton-That's self-explantory..
Underrrated
Jim Cavizel- He was brilliant in The Passion of Christ and in The Conte Monte Cristo
Christain Bale-He is a very good actor and he takes his roles to the extreme
Erykah Badu- She's a really great singer, and she's a natrual sister....
India Ire-Shes a WAY better singer than Beyonce and she is real, She looks better than Beyonce too, I don't understand why people idolize Beyonce with her hideous blonde lacefront...I'm tired of seeing her shake her azz all the time....geez....shes starting to look like her ugly troll mother...
Oh yeah
Angela Basset- She's extremely underrated. She is the best Black actress in hollywood. I'm so angry that she hasn't gotten an oscar yet, not even a nomination, I'm mad that the gave Halle Berry an oscar for taking her clothes of....I have no respect for Halle, she can't act that well, and I don't think she's as pretty as everyone says. I can name a dozen Black females in Hollywood that look way better than her
Garcelle Beauvois- Is stunning, I wish she would get more recongnition
Jessica Alba isn't that cute too me, she's ordinary.....

I would agree Christian Bale is underrated.

Overrated? Almost all of the 20 something cuties, from Jessica Alba to Jennifer Annistan.

Holloywood has the same problem as the music industry. No courage, no support for older performers, no variety, everything is a cliche.

Rare is the decent movie these days.

I would agree Christian Bale is underrated.

Overrated? Almost all of the 20 something cuties, from Jessica Alba to Jennifer Annistan.

Holloywood has the same problem as the music industry. No courage, no support for older performers, no variety, everything is a cliche.

Rare is the decent movie these days.

I agree with you in all but 1..
You cant say Jessica Alba is not pretty...she is my dear..

Back