Who are the hottest black celebrity couple of all-time? Your favorite?

Amber

May 13, 2008
Well not exactly of all-time but since like the late '90s. Here are mine. Did I miss anyone?

1. Jay-Z and Beyonce: Love those 2. They have been so cute together since "03 Bonnie and Clyde" came out back in late 2002.
2. Puff Daddy and Jennifer Lopez: Well J-Lo isn't black but how did J-Lo go from someone as cool as Puff to someone as preppy as Ben Affleck?
3. Carmelo Anthony and Lala Vasquez: Have a crush on Melo since he won it all at Syracuse in 2003. Lala is cute too :)
4. Nelly and Ashanti: Not that many people knew about them but they're both really hot.
5. Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian: Well Kim is half-Armenian (Asian) half-white but Reggie is hot hot hot.
6. Kenyon Martin and Trina: I always love K-Mart as a basketball player and think he's cute. Trina is the baddest girl in the game :)
7. Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Laine: Vanessa is not a celeb but those 2 are a great looking couple.
8. Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union
9. Bow Wow and Ciara
10. Chris Brown and Rihanna: This one didn't end well but it was cute while it lasted
11. Nick Cannon and Christina Milian
12. Derek Jeter and Mariah Carey: These 2 (both mixed) were very high profiled when I was little.
13. Allen Iverson and Carmen Bryan: Always have a crush on A.I. Carmen is Nas' babymama.
14. Nas and Kelis: I like Nas but I think Kelis is ugly.
15. Ice T and Coco Austin: Umm yeah
16. Usher and Chili: Okay I'm not doing this in order or they would be much higher.
17. Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys
18. Damon Dash and Aaliyah

Which couple do you guys like the most? Did I miss anyone?

Back