Which style is superior....

The style of no style

First make a outline as in a boundary and then take your choice

BTW, you would have fooled me had you posted this in general discussion

|Cain|

{{KT breathes a sigh of relief that this thread is about painting}}

I agree with morphus -- start with a "W", and continue with the roller making diagonal strokes.

I'm not an expert, but I watch plenty of home design shows on TV!

As with a lot of things there is no hard & fast rule - the more you practice technique the better you'll become.
I prefere in general to cut in first but again it depends on the situation & the size of the (opponant) - i mean job.

I disagree....!!
You start with an "M" not a "W"!!! to get the paint on the wall....then to ensure that its even, you roll the roller down straight then back up at a slight angle and then straight down again, overlapping the "M" not the "W"!! I mean really!!

M's, W's, let's not get into lineage wars here! Just make sure that the paint flows like water!

Bagua method: Place pans in the center of the room, grab a roller in each hand begin nine-palace exercise appling paint in horizontal, vertical, M or W as needed. Remember to get more paint while passing the center post or paint pan as we're calling it.

Mr. Miyagi's method worked on a fence, but don't expect it to work on walls.

Tai Chi Chuan painting: Paint very, very slowly, and never let the brush extend past the tips of your toes.

Ninjutsu painting: Any technique or tool that will get the paint on the wall. Use black paint.

Editing to add, I just read Alex JHH's post; that Mr. Bean episode is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

Kyokushin Style - Chuck the paint at the wall in a great big blob, then go outside and punch a tree.

Anyway, which style works on the street best eh? And against multiple paint brushes?

Multiple 'walls' i think you mean K-girl - Answer use multiple paint brushes (you nearly had it).

CKD style - Fluidly
No sanding down, at least not in the usual sense(controversial) & no locking out the arms, so that we minimalise injuries, but get maximum coverage.
Don't forget to mix some other paint with what you've already got, to get even coverage. Don't forget ground cover.

Why does one wish to paint the walls? They are just an illusion, as is the paint you are thinking about using. Let's have tea instead.

up and down. using rollers would be nightmare to do sideways, unless you want to build your forearms. didn't mr. miyagi teach us anything other than wax on, wax off?

Back