which should i get for ps2?

Dirge of Cerberus isn't a bad game but it certainly isn't ground breaking. It's fun to build your own gun out of a bunch of different parts, storyline is pretty weak for a FF title though, graphics are pretty good. KH2 is a good game too though, of the two I'd say it's better but really it's all up to you.

If you're a fan of JRPGs I'd suggest looking into the Persona series, they are for ps2 and probably the most underrated RPGs of the last few years, that's because they were released on ps2 after the ps3 came out. It's a shame though, if you haven't played these titles, do yourself a favor and check them out. Here's the link to the intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzHpCOPsVbo

Both are good games, Kingdom hearts 2 was more difficult than the first but still a lot of fun. Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus was a great game, you get some of Vincent's background and the videos were like they were cut straight from Final Fantasy Advent Children. If i had to choose, i would say Final Fantasy 7.

ff7 is one of the best games created....dont lissen to those ppl....dirge of cerberus was awsum!!! kh2 was awsum too...i loved it...but id say ff7

Back