Which one is better in a real life situation? Karate, Taekwondo, Kickboxing?

Ajaz

Nov 27, 2011
I am currently 15 and im turning 16 in two months. Im kinda short I look like a 14 years old (IDK If this info was important at all....) . So i was wonder which one this three Skills or fighting type w.e you call it is best in real life situation. Like if someone comes up to me and want to beat me up, so then I want to dodge his attacks and throw some punches in the face and kicks on the body. I dont want to break the persons bone or brain damage him. So which one is the best too choose for the thing i said. I am very very Veryyy!! sorry for my messed up paragraph I hope you understand this and answer ASAP with helpful info Thank you very much. BTW Im really active and fit.
Like I want him to get really hurt and and make him run away with out breaking his bone or messing up his brain cause I dont like getting in trouble for fu**ing some one up. Thats just not my type
I am tough but just don't have any fighting skills at all.

Muay Thai is a form of kickboxing, that allows knees and elbows. So considering in real fight you do whatever it takes to win, you'd want to learn the style that allows the craziest sh!t to happen. TKD doesn't utilize hand striking very well, and regular kickboxing isn't as useful at very close range were an elbow/knee is.

eff that dude above me muay thai is far superior than kickboxxing if i were you i`d go with karate though

sure i may sound discriminating but there are few tkd schools that teach how to actually fight besides kick some pad all day that won`t fight back

depends which one your adept at as to which ones the best? karate is the most well rounded of the ones you suggest.

Back